Is it hard to get through a day without sugar? Do you rely on it for energy? Do you crash if you don't have sugar? Do you love your particular sweet treat and feel like you can't go without it?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you are addicted to sugar. I used to be addicted to sugar and I know it very well.
I am here to support you to help you get over it once and for all.
I know, I know... addiction is a strong word, isn't it? But many of you reading this are actually addicted to sugar.
Don't worry- you're not alone.
Everything from bread to tomato sauce to chicken stock has added sugar. No wonder you are addicted to sugar! That 3pm crash is second nature and you know reaching for something sweet will pull you out of that slump. You also know that you’ll be jonzing for it again within the hour.
15 Reasons why kicking your sugar habit essential:
- It's keeping extra weight on your body.
- It is weakening your immune system and causing you to get sick more than you should.
- It is negatively impacting every single hormone in your body.
- It is making you have emotional disturbances.
- It is contributing to skin issues.
- It is hurting your digestive system.
- It is causing inflammation in your body, a known root-cause of pretty much every chronic disease today.
- It is giving you false energy during the day and negatively impacting your sleep at night.
- It interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- It can increase cholesterol (yep, sugar, not butter does this!)
- It can cause headaches, including migraines.
- It can contribute to osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It can make your skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
- It can cause hypoglycemia.
- It can increase the body's fluid retention.
Here's the kicker: You may not have any of the above symptoms or concerns! You may feel fine, have good energy, no weight issues, no aches or pains or headaches or digestive issues, but you might still have a pretty strong sugar habit. It is crucial to kick that habit now, before you have symptoms or health concerns down the road.
This is the program for you if:
- you eat cookie after cookie in search for satisfaction
- you struggle with sugar cravings
- you have some pounds to lose
- your energy is not what it should be (let's face it: we all know when we feel as good as we know we should)
- you can't fathom going without sugar for a day
- you love bread, pasta, crackers, pretzels, baked goods, etc
- you wish you slept better
- your body aches and feels inflamed all over
- you feel like if you could just get a handle on this "sugar thing" you'd be way better off
Included in the Sugar Blues Program:
- 1-hour live and interactive tele-class outlining strategies for overcoming your sugar addiction, busting myths about so-called "healthy" sweeteners, learning how to listen (instead of squash) your sugar cravings, why this is all so important for your long-term health, learning the buzzwords around sugar and what you really need to know (a little sugar 101), and much, much more.
- Tele-class recording if you can't make the live class or would like to listen to it again as a refresher
- Handout 1: Notes from the class to use in the future
- Handout 2: List of natural sweeteners to use, the glycemic index of each and how to best use them
- Handout 3: Getting to the bottom of artificial sweeteners and why they really are as bad as you've heard
- Handout 4: The many names of sugar and what to look out for when reading ingredient labels
- Handout 5 Naturally sweet recipes to feed your sweet needs
- Handout 6: Food products that often contain added sugar and what to use instead
- BONUS: This program includes a 1:1 component to customize it all for you. Register and you'll receive a scheduler link to schedule your 30-minute coaching session (a $62 value on its own!)
**This live class already happened, but you can still sign up, receive the recording and handouts.**
READY TO GET CONTROL OVER YOUR SUGAR ADDICTION AND KICK THE HABIT FOR GOOD?
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW