- Coconut oil
- Ginger root
- Turmeric root
- Coconut milk
- Fresh veggies (mushrooms, carrots, sweet potato, string beans, snap peas, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, fresh greens, sky's the limit!)
- White flaky fish such as mahi mahi (if you start with frozen, give it some time to thaw before adding)
- Lemongrass essential oil
A few tips:
- Keep your organic ginger and turmeric root in the freezer. It's easy to grate frozen, keeps a long time, and no need to even peel it when you grate!
- Always use full-fat coconut milk.
- Start with the coconut oil, onions and garlic and then add each veggie starting with the harder ones that will take longer to cook first. I add my cauliflower towards the end. I also turn the heat off before adding the chunks of fish and greens.
- Add essential oil last once you've turned off the heat.